LIFESTYLE NEWS - This fruit slushie is more refreshing than eating a slice of cool watermelon on a hot summer’s day.
- 1 small watermelon
- 225g punnet ripe strawberries, tops cut off
- Juice of 2 limes
- The day or morning before, cut the watermelon into chunks and remove the skin and seeds.
- Place half the watermelon wedges into a large freezable bag then pop in the freezer for a few hours.
- Once frozen, blitz the frozen watermelon with the rest of the watermelon, strawberries and lime juice until smooth and slushy.
- Pour into glasses and sip through a straw.
Recipe supplied by Sophie Godwin for BBC Good Food