LIFESTYLE NEWS - Useful tips to make every day easier for you.
- Put raised stickers or a dot of nail varnish on your keys so you remember which ones work where.
- Your rugs must be secured to the floor so you don’t trip over them. Tape down loose extension cords and wires too.
- Wear a pair of rubber gloves if you’re struggling to open jars and tubs.
- Use your phone’s alarm clock to set reminders when you need to take medication.
- Increase the text size on your phone.
- Soap is notoriously slippery; put a plastic bath mat down to stop you from slipping in the shower or bath.
- Put your belt in your trousers before you get dressed; it’s so much easier.
- Attach a key ring to your suitcase’s zip to make it easier to grip. You can also tie a ribbon on your suitcase so you can easily identify it.
- Always travel with a small handheld torch – if there’s a power cut where you’re staying, you don’t want to be fumbling around in the dark.
- Counters, coffee tables and bedside tables with sharp corners are hazards waiting to happen. Put stick-on corner guards to prevent hurting yourself.
* Source: caring.com