LIFESTYLE NEWS - Who would have thought that peach and chicken can be such a winning combination?
- 8 chicken portions;
- 15ml sunflower oil;
- salt and pepper, to taste;
- 1 onion, chopped;
- 250g mushrooms, sliced;
- 1 packet Royco Creamy Mushroom Packet Soup;
- 250ml peach juice;
- 50ml water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Dust chicken pieces lightly with paprika and brown in heated oil in a frying pan.
- Remove to a casserole dish and season to taste.
- Sauté onion and mushrooms in the pan. Place on top of chicken.
- Mix the soup powder, peach juice and water and pour over chicken. Cover and bake for 1 ½ hour.